This is the privacy notice of Hydro Hot Tubs. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Hydro Hot Tubs.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If the basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Sell products to you provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. Specific uses of information you provide to us Our website and Facebook page allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people.
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
- This may include your personal information.
- We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us email@example.com However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
- If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time pass your name and contact information to selected associates whom we consider may provide services or products you would find useful.
- Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
- Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
- We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
- We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
- posting a message our forum
- tagging an image
- Clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, then at our discretion we may agree to your request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgement as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
- Information relating to your method of payment.
- Sending a message to us We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website.
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. At the point telephone payment, our staff are using a secured strip payment gateway or if paying by credit/debit card payment is taken via Stripe payment gateway. No payment details are kept on our website or servers. All payment data is fully secure and safe and processed through stripe who is fully PCI compliant. If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it. If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Complaints regarding content on our website
Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it. We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. to track how you use our website to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website to keep you signed in our site to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
Our use of re-marketing
Information we obtain from third parties
No such information is personally identifiable to you. Third parties may advertise on our website. In doing so, those parties, their agents or other companies working for them may use technology that automatically collects information about you when their advertisement is displayed on our website. We do not have control over these technologies or the data that these parties obtain. Accordingly, this privacy notice does not cover the information practices of these third parties.
To assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
Our website is hosted in the United Kingdom Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
Access to your personal information
- Access to your own information We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. Data may be processed outside the European Union.
- Third party advertising on our website Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use. Disclosure and sharing of your information Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website. If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
- Personal identifiers from your browsing activity At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on our website.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you. If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website and Facebook page, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification of your information Other matters
- Use of site by children When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Removal of your information We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
- How you can complain Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.